Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a fast-moving tech business based in Manchester city centre. Due to exponential growth, the company is seeking a Programme / Portfolio Manager with strong ‘Business Analyst’-type skills.
You will be the ‘go-to’ person for all management tasks on a number of key projects, with a focus on planning and scoping new projects to be delivered into the current development teams.
You will be a pragmatic, forward-thinking individual who is a quick worker and not phased by a fast paced business which works to aggressive deadlines. You need to strike the balance between ‘over-engineering’ and throwing things together at the last minute!
- Maintain the high level product roadmap across the portfolio
- Scope out new initiatives by liaising with business stakeholders
- Liaise with solution architects to ensure high level solution is understood and meets the business goals
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure priorities are understood and expectations are set
- Work closely with business analysts to ensure the roadmap priorities are identified and reflected in product planning, and high level dependencies are managed
- High level planning based on sprint team velocity
- Oversee and track workstream progress
- ‘Top-notch’ communication, presentation, leadership and inter-personal skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Adaptive to change and a fast paced environment
- Planning in an agile environment
- Managing requirement conflicts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong documentation experience
- Higher level scoping, with experience managing the objectives across the current Business Analysts and Development team
Essential experience will include:
- 3 years solid proven track record of leading and delivering IT projects as a Project / Programme Planner
- Solid SDLC experience
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience requirements gathering
- Experience working in an Agile environment / championing Agile methodology
- Competitive salary
- On-site Gym
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being time
Could this be the opportunity up you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more? Give Zack Georgiou a call on 07771 577326 or hit “Apply” to get in touch.