Paralegal – Industrial Disease, Serious Injury
Salary: £18 000 - £22 000 depending upon experience
Chroma Legal are currently seeking Paralegals on behalf of our esteemed client.
Working for this legal 500 national law firm and highly regarded Disease team, this is an excellent opportunity for strong law or LPC graduates, ideally possessing Legal Advice, Legal Assistant or some Paralegal experience to join a progressive firm offering excellent, long-term opportunities.
What you will be doing;
- Assisting experienced lawyers with challenging, complex cases such as work-related stress, asthma vibration and chemical poisoning matters.
- Instructing and liaising on an on-going basis with a range of medical experts
- Meeting witnesses and generating witness statements as well as drafting other legal documentation.
- Assisting clients both over the phone and on a face-to-face basis
- Preparing court bundles
- Other general administrative and cases management work
What we are looking for;
- Strong academics and the ability to apply critical thinking
- Relevant work experience i.e. Legal Assistant/Legal Advice or exposure to Paralegal work within a related area of serious injury.
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Strong client/customer liaison skills
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
To discuss this opportunity please contact Louise Myers on 07733 479502 / 0161 457 117.
About us: Chroma Legal Services, part of the Chroma Recruitment Group provides recruitment solutions to large, medium and boutique law firms by connecting them with best in class operational and qualified legal professionals across the UK.