Java Technical Lead
Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 plus benefits
A dynamic, market-leading global business located in Manchester is looking at bringing in a Senior Java Developer/ Architect who can sit at the centre of all technical advancements as the lead.
This role would be ideal if you are looking for more of a hands-off role. With solid core Java Spring, you will be seen as the ‘go to’ person for all changes, trouble shooting, architectural design and modifications.
What will you be doing?
- Technical authority for all technical changes
- Assist in the trouble shooting of all BAU issues
- Overseeing strategic projects
- Sprint planning
- Liaise between senior stakeholders and other experts (BA’s / PM’s etc)
- Driving and owning ‘difficult / prickly’ problems through to resolution, whilst managing everyone’s expectations
What are the core attributes?
- Flexible and solutions focused
- Outstanding communication
- Take pride in what you do
- Be comfortable in a crazy and fast paced environment
- Work collaboratively with remote teams
What are the essential skills?
- Senior core Java developer
- Enterprise scale web platform experience
- Extensive continuous integration
As well as working for a globally renowned organisation, with a highly competitive salary, your benefits will include:
- Opportunity to work autonomously
- 33 days holiday (including statutory)
- Flexible working hours
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please contact Lewis Morrison on 07847710702 or email@example.com