Salary: Up to £50,000 + flexible working, mixture on site / remote
The client now has over half of the global market share in their unique platform, and the expansion is still continuing. The team don’t do half measures, they strive for excellence, professionalism and a genuine customer experience outlook.
If you’re looking to expand your iOS development skills, and get involved right from day one, then this is the right environment for you.
What’s the role?
- Working as the main developer on their key customer-facing app, creating new features
- As the project develops, driving the architecture and product direction
- Coaching other developers
- Problem solving complex applications
- Developing Greenfield projects
- Using and exploring new technologies for continuous improvement
- Ground breaking innovation / driverless car technology
What’s the tech stack?
- iOS SDK
- Objective-C / Swift
- RESTful APIs
- iOS design principles and best practice
- Full mobile development lifecycle
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Knowledge of build processes
What are the perks?
As well as a salary of up to £50,000 and a buzzing office in South Manchester, you’ll receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible / remote working options
- On-site kitchen (fully equipped)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free gym membership
- Childcare benefits
What do you think? If you’re open to a quick, confidential chat (no strings attached!), give us a call on 0161 457 1175, or drop Sarah Emmerson a message.