Head of Service / Support
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + Shares and Bonus Schemes
A dynamic, market-leading global business are moving into the next phase of their growth. With core values including being ‘customer centric’ and quality focused, they are now reaching new heights!
This role will be challenging, due to the internal collaboration, fast-paced nature of the role and the high-profile nature of the position, coupled with the focus on stabilisation and maturing structure and procedures as the leader of a 35+ strong function.
What will you be doing?
- Support, development and inspirational leadership of a large function, through direct reports
- 5 direct reports, 3 of which have sizable support teams
- Report up to the CIO
- Advocating and driving customer excellence and service standards ITIL / ISO
Day-to-day, this will look like:
- Work collaboratively with your peers, cross department (internal support) as well as significant external client support
- You will be highly focused on improvement and stabilisation
- High-level resource planning and recruitment
- Problem solving and innovating process and procedure
- Being aware of departmental interdependencies with a continual focus on delivery and the customer
- Resource allocation in conjunction with your team to cover internal and external customer requirements
- RESILIENCE AND STRENGTH!
- Being a people person, who genuinely cares for those around them
- Flexible and adaptable with a ‘turn your hand to anything’ attitude
- Solutions focused and pragmatic
- ‘Roll your sleeves’ up approach
- Self-starter who wants to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills to ‘board’ level
- Direct and ‘push back’ style where necessary to ensure there isn’t ‘work overflow’
This is not a role for the faint-hearted! From Day 1 you’ll be getting stuck in to a variety of exciting projects and becoming a valued member of the team.
As well as working for a globally renowned organisation, with a salary of up to £90,000, your benefits will include:
- Bonus and long-term share incentive schemes
- 25 days + statutory
- Working directly for an inspirational leader who will guide and support