Fee Earners – EL/PL & RTA (Portal) – Immediate Starts!
Salary: up to £20 000 plus achievable bonus, excellent benefits & career progression opportunities
Chroma Legal is currently seeking Personal Injury Fee Earners, ideally with portal experience to join a national law firm with multiple regional offices.
Our client is working through a period of structured growth and has a forward-thinking approach to driving efficiencies across the legal transacting process moving forward. They offer a collaborative team environment, excellent, long-term opportunities to progress and the prospect of securing a training contract.
This is a very exciting time to join and be part of the firm’s evolution and future success!
What you will be doing;
- Managing your own caseload of either RTA or EL/PL files
- Effectively transacting claims using the MOJ portal
- Liaising with medical experts and review reports
- Advising clients in relation to quantum
- Striving to achieve the best outcome for your clients
- Delivering exceptional levels of service
- Working well as part of a team
What we are looking for;
- A comprehensive knowledge of the law, underpinning principles and processes
- Previous experience of working within a specialist area of Personal Injury
- Ideally, you will have portal experience
- The ability to successfully manage own caseload of fast-track cases
- Excellent working knowledge of personal injury law and court processes
- A genuine desire to provide outstanding levels of service to clients
- A proactive approach and the ability to work well to deadlines
About us: Chroma Legal Services, part of the Chroma Recruitment Group provides recruitment solutions to large, medium and boutique law firms by connecting them with best in class operational and qualified legal professionals across the UK.