Customer Support – IT
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Our technology-based client is a market leader with over half of the global market share in their unique platform, and their expansion is still continuing!
They now have an opening for someone with strong customer service skills, ideally with a genuine passion for technology, to support their growing customer base by providing cloud-based application support over the phone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business who strive for excellence, professionalism and delivering the very best genuine customer experience..
What’s the role?
- Providing remote, phone-based product support
- Liaising with a variety of customers to ensure they can comfortably use the app
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard
- Liaising with internal teams to troubleshoot any issues
- Working as part of a ‘close’ knit team, supporting each other and the customers
Experience and background required?
- You will have proven previous experience in a customer service/ help desk role
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage incidents and problems in a quick and efficient manner
- Being used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Being familiar working within IT/ with technology
- A genuine interest in technology (ideally cloud based)
What are the perks?
As well as a salary of up to £22,000 and a buzzing office in South Manchester, you’ll receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site kitchen (fully equipped)
- Training on their bespoke application
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free gym membership
- Childcare benefits
What do you think? If you’re open to a quick, confidential chat, give us a call on 0161 457 1175, or drop Beth Thompson a message.