Clinical Negligence Trainee/Solicitor 0-2 YRS PQE
Salary: To £45 000 dependant upon level
Are you are bright, technically strong trainee who has completed a training seat in Clinical Negligence or a newly qualified Solicitor? If so and you are passionate about developing your Medical Negligence career then we would very much like to hear from you…
The Opportunity: Working for a renowned Legal 500 law firm with a national presence who are widely recognised as having an excellent team comprising of chambers ranked solicitors, you will benefit from a varied and interesting caseload, access to the latest technology and a strong training a development programme.
- Working on your own Clinical Negligence files
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end caseload from initial instruction to conclusion.
- Assisting Principal Lawyers and Associates with complex matters
- Working efficiently and proportionately as per likely damages
- Working towards personal and business financial targets and goals
- Participating in marketing and promoting the Professional Negligence team
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts with external organisations and affiliated institutions.
- Ensuring that you are familiar with and adhere to the most up to date legislation, policies and processes.
- Updating of the case management and IT systems
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will possess strong academics and as a minimum will have completed a training seat in Clinical Negligence.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Civil Procedure Rules and protocols and a have thorough understanding of the costs budgeting process.
- Strong interpersonal and client care skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively are also essential.
To discuss this opportunity please contact Louise Myers on 07733 479502 / 0161 457 117.
About us: Chroma Legal Services, part of the Chroma Recruitment Group provides recruitment solutions to large, medium and boutique law firms by connecting them with best in class operational and qualified legal professionals across the UK.