A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to work on a wide variety of technical and business projects, for a blue-chip company based in Leeds.
Experience of delivering a diverse portfolio of projects will be essential. Ideally you will have retail experience as well as delivering other ‘back office’ projects.
As part of their commitment to customer service and engagement, the company requires an accomplished Project Manager to liaise with key stakeholders, both on a remote and local level, to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of IT / critical projects.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Be working with the local stakeholders and technical teams to ensure that technical solutions are being delivered effectively into the business
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
- Have a key focus around business process and governance alignment
- Ensure that any requirements gathering has taken place and is being delivered within the IT area
- Ensure that internal departments’ activities align with the roll-outs
- Work with ‘tricky’ stakeholders
- Undertake progress reporting against deliverables
As a Project Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Delivered fast paced projects as an accomplished contractor
- Tough and resilient individual who would describe themselves as having a ‘strong character’
- Consultancy experience or similar
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager within complex business structures
- Direct experience of business impact / benefits realisation projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Have the ability to quickly get up to speed on multiple projects
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Upgrades of various IT systems (operating systems)
- Warehouse management systems including transformation projects
Please feel free to call Tim Wearing to understand more about this before you apply, and put yourself at the front!
Office : 0161 457 1175
Mobile : 07792 824272 (anytime)
You can also apply online using the form on the right-hand side.