Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant
Chroma are a growing recruitment business based in the luxurious surroundings of King Street in central Manchester.
With over 60 years’ combined experience, we are grown-up, consultative and no-nonsense in our approach. We are proud to say that we have established both successful IT and Engineering divisions and we have more recently opened a Legal department.
Having grown from strength to strength since our inception in 2016, we are now looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer for our new Legal business offering, who can contribute to our ongoing growth.
We are a close-knit team, seeking a talented and ambitious individual who can provide a professional service to candidates and clients alike, while still having fun at work.
What we offer:
- A prime location close to Albert Square and King Street, which houses fully serviced shower facilities, car parking and bike storage
- The latest cloud recruitment and candidate sourcing technology
- Weekly training sessions (with the opportunity to share ideas and ‘best practice’) as part of the Chroma 7-Step training and career development programme
- A good work-life balance – so an hour for lunch, 4pm finish on Friday and your birthday off
- Great weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives for both individuals and the team
What you will be doing:
- Identifying and connecting with high calibre qualified and legal services professionals
- Through careful questioning, learning about your candidates’ particular experience, requirements and future ambitions
- Networking and developing relationships with candidates and clients both over the phone and on a face-to-face basis
- Developing existing relationships and new opportunities within existing clients
- Matching candidates and clients, placing the best candidates into the best suited roles
- Implementing our ‘Listen | Understand | Deliver’ approach in order to provide the very best levels of service
Ideally you will have knowledge of or an interest in the Legal sector (perhaps you are an LLB or LPC graduate?) and you can demonstrate;
- Either Previous Customer Service, Sales or Resourcing experience
- Passion and ambition and a tenacious approach
- A willing to learn and bring new ideas to the fore
- The able to work in a structured manner but also with a flair for innovation & creative thinking
- An awareness of social media, being someone who is ‘tech savvy’
Does this sound like the company and role for you? To find out more call Sarah for a confidential chat on 0161 826 1120.